I thought since I’m just starting to blog again I would do a survey to let you guys get to know me a little better! I saw this one on and thought I would try it out.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Eggy oatmeal only this time I made plain oatmeal with water then added two poached eggs as well as a little cheese and salt and pepper. Then sliced some tomatoes and put it on top. To top it off I added hot sauce. 🙂 Sorry no picture
2. How much water do you drink a day?
A lot to say the least! I’m always thirsty! I usually buy the 20 oz bottles from Sam’s club and drink about five atleast a day!
3. What is your current favorite workout?
I love spinning. I haven’t spinned since last summer and I’m going back tomorrow since I’ll be in town a while! I can’ wait!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Right now I have no idea. I’m just kinda listening to my body and trying not to focus on the number but rather how I feel.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Cottage cheese, plain greek yogurt, fruit, or raw veggies! 🙂
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
It depends what I’m in the mood for, what leftovers we have, what I’m planning for dinner, etc. I do love my salads though!
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
I love arms but since I have this annoying sprained wrist I’m trying to lay off of it so for now I love doing my legs.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
I’d have to say abs. It burns so bad haha but we have to do it!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Fro yo and gelato! that’s about it! because I limit sugar I don’t really crave sugar a lot…disregarding the past two days! haha
As promised here is my gelato from today! We went earlier than expected…this was a mix of red velvet, Blackberry cheesecake, and pistachio at the bottom! nom nom nom soo good! 🙂 I’m a happy girl right now!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Sporadically I will go on a kick…but right now no.
11. How often do you eat out?
I eat out atleast once a week, mostly on the weekends. Since Kyle and I moved to southern Illinois this past year, we’ve been trying a lot of restaurants to see what’s good and what’s not.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not at all. Sometimes subway salads or an unwich veggie sandwich from Jimmy Johns when I’m intoxicated! 😉
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My daddy and Kyle. 🙂
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Oh yes! LA Fitness all the way! I used to be employed there! The good old days!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I need at least seven to function. I usually get like nine! I’m a granny, I love sleep.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
When I was really strict with my diet I started with cheat days then I decided that was derailing all my work in the gym so I switched to cheat meals. Now, I just eat what I’m craving and try not to focus too much on a bad choice if it happens.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
I do, but only at occassions or randomly if I go out with my friends. I get really bad hang overs and just feel like the next day is sooo unproductive!
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Yes, one of my best friends, Braunz at school. But, now that I’m home I work out with a few girls and I love all of them! We talk about everything under the sun!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
Since changing to a more healthy lifestyle I’m almost always happy and hyper!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Played outside with my godson.
This was taken as I was typing this entry.